A concrete worker can also be referred to as a “concreter finisher” – but there is a difference. A finisher is someone that levels and smooths out concrete surfaces, does stamping or stenciling. A concreter is usually someone that does the main supply and pumping of concrete. Visit: https://www.concreterssydney.net.au Read MoreWhat is a concrete worker called?